Mass effect 2 falling apart.

by wallydogshy

Original Post

Mass effect 2 falling apart.

★★ Novice

I don't know what is going on but I am really hating playing ME2.  I've got a memory leak the size of the sun.  After playing for about 15 minutes my game crashed and had to defrag my memory for almost 800n.  I had just defragged it 15 minutes earlier for almost 700 m.  My screen is completely black and takes about a minute to bring my wallpaper back up.  On top of this the gameplay is suffering or I'm just more aware of flaws playing on Insane.  My companions are becoming mentally handicapped as I watch them run up with no cover and attack.  When I tell them to take cover, they say "on it" then stand there shooting some more.  Then they die.  When I try or tell my companions to use a power, half the time it doesn't work. Meaning it wont even be attempted.  I've watched my character die countless times because I'm being attacked by someone standing right in front of me, I try to use pull, but the only thing that happens is I stand (or squat depending) and shove the gun up my; rectal cavity and pull the trigger.  I of course die because my character refuses to do what I told them to do even up to 3 times.  Yes the power is ready and the subject is in plain view right in front of me.  Killing me.

I'm seeing tons of other problems showing up but won't bother getting into all as it would take a very long time.  I've got just one question.  What the heck is going on. I have finished this game at least 8 - 10 times if not more and I don't remember it being this bad..  I don't even want to play 2 any more let alone that god awful 3.  Is it just because I'm playing on insane or has it really become this bad?

Message 1 of 1 (200 Views)