Mass effect 2(already have)- Mass Effect Trilogy(just bought)- MS2 DLCs(missing)

by Tvojdedo12

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Mass effect 2(already have)- Mass Effect Trilogy(just bought)- MS2 DLCs(missing)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hello everyone,

I already had Mass Effect 2 with no dls, and dont installed. I just bought Mass effect Trilogy and i dont recieve DLCs for Mass effect 2. Can u help me please?
Is it normal or It's bug. I installed Mass effect 2 with czech language if there may be problem.
Thanks for quick and good answer
Best regarts
Patrik

Message 1 of 3 (395 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Mass effect 2(already have)- Mass Effect Trilogy(just bought)- MS2 DLCs(miss

I think the problem is the fact that the DLCs are English only.  I have googled it, and it seems that they either don't install or may not show if the base game isn't English or English compatible. 

Here is a post on EAnswers with a similar question and the solution....

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Mass-Effect-2/Mass-Effect-2-Issues-with-DLC-language-not-compatible/td-p/5...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (579 Views)

All Replies

Re: Mass effect 2(already have)- Mass Effect Trilogy(just bought)- MS2 DLCs(miss

I think the problem is the fact that the DLCs are English only.  I have googled it, and it seems that they either don't install or may not show if the base game isn't English or English compatible. 

Here is a post on EAnswers with a similar question and the solution....

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Mass-Effect-2/Mass-Effect-2-Issues-with-DLC-language-not-compatible/td-p/5...

I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
Message 2 of 3 (580 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you very much for quick respond Standard smile. It help me very much.

Message 3 of 3 (365 Views)