Re: Mass effect 2 Gibbed Save Editor

by Gorath_the_Elder

Original Post

Mass effect 2 Gibbed Save Editor

★★ Newbie

Ok So i just got Mass Effect 2 on the PC and im COMPLETELY LOST as to how to even use the Gibbed Save Editor, Do i need to start my careeer first on mass effect for the Appearance to be *implemented*? Can someone walk me through this because in all honesty i just want the modded appearances due to ME's horrible customization options. Please help!!!! Frown

Message 1 of 3 (6,116 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Sorry, you probably need to be in another forum. ( Gibbed isn't part of the game. )  You do not have to use it to enjoy Mass Effect, and odds aren't in your favor of finding more than maybe one Gibbed user here

Here's where that aspect of things is taken care of by quite a few moddes and discussed at length:

http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/category/128/index

Message 2 of 3 (6,107 Views)

@null wrote:

Ok So i just got Mass Effect 2 on the PC and im COMPLETELY LOST as to how to even use the Gibbed Save Editor, Do i need to start my careeer first on mass effect for the Appearance to be *implemented*? Can someone walk me through this because in all honesty i just want the modded appearances due to ME's horrible customization options. Please help!!!! Frown

How you implement an appearance depends on whether you intend to use a face code or headmorph.

Gibbed ME2 Save Game Editor will only open ME2 saves, so if you are importing a ME1 Shepard you will need to begin a game so that a ME2 save is generated.

What specifically are you trying to do?

If you’d rather not post on the forum (per goraththeelder’s comment above) go ahead and message me here or over on Bioware Social Network.

SD Signature Banner

Message 3 of 3 (6,104 Views)