Mass Effect Trilogy-Missing Cerberus Code

by VincentShepard10

Original Post

Mass Effect Trilogy-Missing Cerberus Code

★★ Novice

So I just bought the mass effect trilogy and I'm missing the cerberus pack... In the box the manual said that I should go to the extra and downloadable content to activate the cerberus pack but there's no dlc showing up so I go to the playstation store to download it and it was downloaded but I still can't get the add ons... Please help.

Message 1 of 6 (748 Views)

Re: Mass Effect Trilogy-Missing Cerberus Code

I don't play on PStation, so I am not the best one to ask...

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/mass-effect/mass-effect-2/activate-the-cerberus-network-pack-for-mass...

Is a link to directions on cerberus network, from EA help.  I know on PC you used to have to make sure the second computer opened up on the right and let it "authorize" the dlc, but then EA did away with game pass/cereberus network codes and I don't know how this effects the system.  It should work if you find the dlc on the PS store, FULLY download it and then it should let you use it in game....should.

Maybe someone a bit more in the know about consoles can stop by and give some better ideas.....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 6 (733 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you for taking the time to answer... I downloaded and installed the cerberus pack in the playstation store but I still can't get Zaeed and the other things that is included on the dlc...

Message 3 of 6 (724 Views)

Does the second laptop screen ever open for you??  On PC you have the one on the left that is for game options stuff and the one on the right is Cerberus network info.  From what I remember about PC the years ago when I was first getting this, if the second laptop didn't open(right Cerberus one) then the DLC wouldn't "authorize" and thus never be activated.  Mind you it only had to open once after the dlc install and not every game, but it did cause some confusion back when this all started.  Mind you, with all the changes it maybe all BS and such..

One thing to try is to remove everything, powercycle the game system(power off unplug and restart) redownload the game fully, redownload the dlc fully THEN start the play and see if it works.

IIRC the way to get the second PC to open was to enter your EA/Bioware ID/email.....sorry if that isn't correct, but it has been a LONG time since I have had to deal with it.

I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
Message 4 of 6 (706 Views)

★★ Novice

Btw... Do you think the reason I can't see the downloadable content is because my Trilogy is U.S and my playstation account is on U.K?

Message 5 of 6 (698 Views)

@VincentShepard10

@VincentShepard10 wrote:

Btw... Do you think the reason I can't see the downloadable content is because my Trilogy is U.S and my playstation account is on U.K?

That could be very well  the issue. I would suggest to contact PS support to make sure.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 6 of 6 (675 Views)