Mass Effect DLCs - Cerberus Network

by TroziKR

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Mass Effect DLCs - Cerberus Network

★ Novice

Hello, own a Origin premier and today downloaded Mass Effect 2 + DLCs but i cant play them or obtain any DLCs content ( armor and similiar stuff ). Still i need key for cerberus network.

My EA account works ingame without problems but still missing other stuff and cant connect to cerberus network ( asking me for CDkey ). If i try restart Origin and Mass Effect then always say cant connect to servers.

Is there any solution to get it working.

Message 1 of 5 (1,072 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Mass Effect DLCs - Cerberus Network

Community Manager

Hi @TroziKR

When you have the chance I'd recommend getting in touch with the EA Help team so they can take a look at your account. For more info on how you can create a case with them visit the EA Help website

You can also speak with them over Twitter or Facebook as well if you prefer. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (986 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @TroziKR

When you have the chance I'd recommend getting in touch with the EA Help team so they can take a look at your account. For more info on how you can create a case with them visit the EA Help website

You can also speak with them over Twitter or Facebook as well if you prefer. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 5 (987 Views)

★ Novice

So I got the game copy on Steam but I've no idea how do i get the Cerberus Network key, it shows that its installed with the game in  My DLC's section but its nothing you can click or anything and the game asks for it anyway. 

Message 3 of 5 (682 Views)

Community Manager

@prodblxr 

When you've got the chance please get in touch with the EA Help team so they can take a look. The links from my earlier post in this thread should help you set up a case with them. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 4 of 5 (669 Views)

★ Novice

I have the same problem as @prodblxr 

I purchased the Digital Deluxe edition in 2015 direct from Steam. I installed it this week, and all 3 of the keys that should be in my DLC on Steam are missing.

I have asked EA Support for help on this 3 times. Each time, they say that only Steam can verify my purchase and supply the keys, then refer me to Steam Support.

I've asked Steam Support for help 3 times as well. Each time, they say that only EA Support can support this problem and provide access to my missing DLC content. The base game is accessible through my Steam installation, so they say the rest is EA's problem. Here is the last email I received from Steam:

"Hi there,

Keys are no longer available for this title, and some other EA titles. This was an intentional change. A more permanent fix is being worked on, but if you need access to the game for the time being you will need to reach out to EA support for assistance. They will be able to verify your ownership and grant you access.

If you reach an agent on their end who won't assist with this process, I can only suggest that you ask them to escalate your case to someone who can.

If you have an unrelated issue please reply here and I'll be happy to help.

Steam Support
Mitch"

So how do I reach someone at EA who can grant me access to ME2? Because I've tried chatting with EA support already, and they insist on passing me off to Steam.

Message 5 of 5 (646 Views)