Re: Mass Effect 2 Digital Deluxe Promo Key Redemption

by Holger1405

Original Post

Mass Effect 2 Digital Deluxe Promo Key Redemption

★★★ Newbie

I bought the Mass Effect bundle during the steam Christmas sale and found it has 3 product keys to it. These being the Digital Deluxe Game Key, the Digital Deluxe Cerberus Key, and finally the Digital Deluxe Promo Key. I of course messed up and used my cerberus key on a EA account which has nothing else on it but redeemed my Digital Deluxe Key to my actual Origin account as suggested by an advisor. However I still have the promo key that is not redeemed. I did some searching and found that the redeem code site is now down but I can use the code via origin code redemption. My question is should I put this code on the account that is active with all of my origin games or on the account that the cerberus key was redeemed on as to actually access these ingame I have to download my origin version of the game as of yet but I have a copy installed via steam. 

Message 1 of 11 (6,401 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @LivingRogue

You should definitely redeem the last code on the account, where you had redeemed the code for Digital Deluxe version of the game Standard smile

Also, I would worry too much about the Cerberus Network code Wink Because of the changes to the Online Pass, you can now download the content from this expansion from here on your main account.

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 11 (6,381 Views)

@LivingRogue

Additional to @EA_Ataashi, did you looked under your "Extra content" section (at your Main account) in Origin if the "Cerberus network" is present and unlocked?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 3 of 11 (6,377 Views)

Hey again @LivingRogue

Just checking if you've managed to solve your problem with Mass Effect 2 or you need any additional help?

/Ataashi

Message 4 of 11 (6,330 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello good sir. I for one needs help. I redeemed the cerberus key but I don't know how to redeem the deluxe and other key that came with the game. I bought it like this year only so the old websites are down now.

Message 5 of 11 (6,085 Views)

Hey @siiju

Have you tried to redeem the codes directly in OriginWondering

/Ataashi

Message 6 of 11 (6,071 Views)

★ Novice

i bought the bundle on steam and redeemed the cerberus network cork code in-game and am trying to redeem the others, how would i do this?

Message 7 of 11 (5,973 Views)

[ Edited ]

Hey @aries53

Have you tried to use the Redeem Product Code option in Origin as well? Wondering Some codes from Steam should also be redeemable in our client.

/Ataashi

Message 8 of 11 (5,954 Views)

★ Novice

I redeemed the key while playing through the steam client, and i wnat to redeem the codes their.

Message 9 of 11 (5,944 Views)

[ Edited ]

@aries53

You mean the "Deluxe Game Key" and the "Deluxe Promo key"?

If you bought the game in Steam you don't have to redeem the keys, the should already be unlocked after installation.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 10 of 11 (5,915 Views)