Re: Mass Effect 2 Digital Deluxe Edition missing bonus content

by ThandalNLyman

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Mass Effect 2 Digital Deluxe Edition missing bonus content

★★ Novice

I recently bought ME2 Digital Deluxe Edition on Steam. I redeemed the game code on Origins and managed to get the Cerberus Network thing to work there. However, after I redeemed the Digital Deluxe Edition Promo Code on Origins, no download started and I couldn't find where to download the additional items anywhere. The site where you could originally redeem your code is shutdown and when I select the "New Additional Content" in the game menu, the website I am redirected to is down as well. I need to know where to download the collector's weapon and armor after I redeemed my code on Origins. I would also like to add that I have not received anything about the incisor sniper rifle that was supposed to be included in my purchase. 

Message 1 of 5 (1,678 Views)

Accepted Solution

Message 5 of 5 (1,724 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @matthewpak2002

Could you check if you can download the DLCs from the extra content tab on Origin? You can find it below the play button Standard smile You should be able to see all the DLCs there and add them to your download queue.

Screenshot_3.png

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 5 (1,659 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

When I look under the Extra Content section on Origin, there is no option to download the Collector's Armor and Weapons. I know it exists as DLC on Origin because when I redeemed the Promo Key on it, it said to confirm if it was the correct product. I just can't seem to find it and download it on Origin. Looking around at the other posts, people that redeemed their Promo Key on the old BSN were able to receive both the Collector's in-game items along with the incisor sniper rifle. However, BSN is now shutdown. Do you know where else I could possibly download the bonus content with BSN shutdown?

Message 3 of 5 (1,632 Views)

★★ Novice

There is no option to download the Collector's Armor and Weapon under Extra Content on Origin. I know the DLC "Collector's Armor and Weapon" exists on Origin because it was the item that Origin told me I received with my Promo Key. I just can't find the DLC on Origin to download for some reason. I also heard that if you redeemed the code on BSN, which is now shutdown, you get to download both the Collector's in-game items and the incisor sniper rifle. With BSN now shutdown, where do you suppose I could download the Collector's items and the incisor sniper rifle?

Message 4 of 5 (1,647 Views)

Message 5 of 5 (1,725 Views)