Re: Mass Effect 2 DLC unable to download from Bioware site

by dbiggy42

Original Post

Mass Effect 2 DLC unable to download from Bioware site

★★★ Newbie

I just bought the Genesis DLC for Mass Effect 2. I play it on Steam. I have been trying to download it, but when I hit download it does literally nothing. The site it wants to send me to it static.cdn.ea.com/bioware/u/f/eagames/bioware/masseffect2/ME2_DLC/ME2_Genesis.exe This site also appears not to exist. I have tried multiple browsers, and also tried clearing cookies, nothing has worked. How do I download my dlc???

Message 1 of 5 (1,405 Views)

Hero

@jakoberiks wrote:

I just bought the Genesis DLC for Mass Effect 2. I play it on Steam. I have been trying to download it, but when I hit download it does literally nothing. The site it wants to send me to it static.cdn.ea.com/bioware/u/f/eagames/bioware/masseffect2/ME2_DLC/ME2_Genesis.exe This site also appears not to exist. I have tried multiple browsers, and also tried clearing cookies, nothing has worked. How do I download my dlc???

That's odd, the download location works for me.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 5 (1,388 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I showed my dad who is a software engineer, and he thinks that it isn't on my end. Apparently the download location isn't there. I don't have any idea how it can be on my computers end, but this is just what is happening. I would rather be asking whoever is in charge of the Bioware site, but I don't know who that would be, and when I hit support it sends me here.

Message 3 of 5 (1,368 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Notice it has been a while since your last post, I am currently encountering the same problem, did you ever get a solution?

Dbiggy

Message 4 of 5 (1,181 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Never mind, downloaded Origin with ME 3 and it works now.

Dbiggy

Message 5 of 5 (1,171 Views)