Mass Effect 2 DLC and remastered trilogy

by Apollyon6695

Original Post

Mass Effect 2 DLC and remastered trilogy

★ Novice

So i played ME2 for a long time on PS3, then i bought my pc and recently (June 2020) I decided to replay the games when i found them on Steam, thing is back when i played at PS3 i had ALL the DLC´s purchased and installed with my fisical copy of the game but now i find out that i have to rebuy them on origin with Bioware points or paying again for the DLC bundle i already payed all those years ago.

My accounts are linked to EA should´n that allow me to have the DLC on any platform? I find it kinda strange i have to pay again for something i already payed before...

On the other hand i buyed the original trilogy on June 2020 and now i find out the remastered trilogy will be launched this year with all the DLC´s included, hope I can get a discount at least since i buyed them recently... Does anyone know if original owners will get any benefit? Or well have to rebuy everything at it´s original relaunch price?

Message 1 of 2 (440 Views)

Re: Mass Effect 2 DLC and remastered trilogy

Community Manager
Hey @Apollyon6695,

You can see more information about the Legendary Edition here with our recent announcement!
https://www.ea.com/games/mass-effect/mass-effect-legendary-edition

That should break down the remaster a little more with all the information we currently have, which does include pricing for everyone as this is a separate title.
Mako.png
Message 2 of 2 (415 Views)