Betreff: Mass Effect 2 Cerberus Network DLC Missing

by holger1405

Original Post

Mass Effect 2 Cerberus Network DLC Missing

★★★ Novice

Today I went to BioWare Social Network and downloaded all Mass Effect 2 DLC available on my account and installed it successfully. The Cerberus Network content was not on the list despite me having redeemed the code for the content. I asked EA Live Chat about this only to be told that you cannot download content from that site even though I told them I just had.

When trying to explain this the representative chose to abruptly end the chat session insisting it was not possible to download from that site.

Can anyone please tell me how I'm able to get that content back so I can play the game to it's fullest?

Message 1 of 4 (602 Views)

@Spectre958 I am not entirely sure where your problem is. Can you not run the game?

Cerberus Network is not a DLC per se,  its just the online platform of ME2 that gives you accuses to Content.  If you have access to the other Game Content you have access to Cerberus Network.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 2 of 4 (579 Views)

★★★ Novice

I appreciate you taking the time to respond to my message however I must apologise as I am not sure how it applies. If I had access to the content I would not have requested assistance here.

I can play the game however the Cerberus Network content is not present, it is not on the download list at BioWare Social Network (like it is for otehr users I've seen) and there is no in game option to add a key, likely because I did add the key 2 and a half years ago.

As EA completely refused to assist me I have reached out to the community in hopes of resolving this.

Message 3 of 4 (568 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Spectre958 I read the other post you made first, and more closely than this one. Sorry about that, this post is more specific about the problem than the other one.

That's why it is not a good idea to make a double post.  Wink

Are you sure that you are logged into the BioWare Social Network page with the Exact same account you used previously? I know that seems like a silly question but two years are a long time and mistakes happen.

If you're sure that this is not the problem, I would recommand that you contact EA support via Phone.

EA Advisors are available to take your question Monday to Saturday, between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 11:00 p.m. CT (for the us)

Go here (you know that page) > select your country in the top left corner > select ME2 > Select PC > "Select a topic" choose "manage my account" > what type of manage my account issue are you have" choose "manage account details" > "please tell us a little more about the issue", choose whatever you want > next. 

Now you should get the opportunity to request that an Advisor call you about your issue.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 4 of 4 (563 Views)