Re: Mass Effect 2 Blood Dragon Armor

by trogmar

Original Post

Mass Effect 2 Blood Dragon Armor

★★★ Newbie

Is there some way I can download the blood dragon armour for Mass Effect 2. I have bought Dragon Age: Origins and Dragon Age 2 and I recently heard that they should have a code to unlock/download the Blood Dragon armour for ME2. I have it in ME3 and I like it, but I would like it for ME2 on my current runthrough.

Message 1 of 9 (756 Views)

★★★ Novice

I am also having this problem.  I have installed Dragon Age: Origins - Ultimate Edition but I am unable to obtain the Blood Dragon Armor for Mass Effect 2.

Message 2 of 9 (738 Views)

★ Apprentice

I just downloaded the digitial version of Drag Age Origins from the Origin site.  I cannot find any unlock code for the Blood Dragon Armor in ME2.  True, the version I downloaded was the On The House version but I was hoping to get that code with it.

Message 3 of 9 (712 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

I'm having this issue too. I own the mass trilogy set and got the on the house DA:O both on pc. Please help i really want the armor. 

Message 4 of 9 (687 Views)

★★ Guide

I'm having this problem too but I think it comes with the ultimate edition version not the standard one I too hav th ultimate version but i'nm having trouble accessing it as it's not showing up on my account either on the BSN or Origin

Message 5 of 9 (630 Views)

Community Manager

Is there anything for the Blood Dragon Armor on the DLC menu within Origin? Enter the Game Details page and scroll down to see what's available. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 6 of 9 (624 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Only for Dragon Age not Mass Effect at lesat there isn't one with a ME2 sign next to it. I assume ther should be one in order to work

Message 7 of 9 (621 Views)

★★ Guide

I'm starting to wonser whether there is an answer to this i've been looking and looking but can't seem to find one anywhere

Message 8 of 9 (607 Views)

★★ Guide

Anyone have any answers why the Blood dragon Armour isn't showing up on my acount give i own both DAO Ultimate edition and all ME games

Message 9 of 9 (597 Views)