Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: ME 2 crash at Illium going through to shipping area

by fergy13

Original Post

Accepted Solution

ME 2 crash at Illium going through to shipping area

★★★★ Newbie

Always crashes in exactly same place.  Have played previously and had no problems.  Has only happened in the last couple of weeks.  So fustrating

Message 1 of 2 (21,503 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I am having this issue, just started today. I've been through the area a couple times already but while I am trying to finish the Illium: Observer Quest, it crashes each time I enter the shipping hallway.

**EDIT: I checked teh Social Bioware forums and this is a bug from waaaay back-- people suggested trying to play that section in windowed mode to get through the hallway. Just a suggestion. -- Just used windowed mode to get around the area.

It was also suggested to go back to the Normandy and re-enter Ilium.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (24,783 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I am having this issue, just started today. I've been through the area a couple times already but while I am trying to finish the Illium: Observer Quest, it crashes each time I enter the shipping hallway.

**EDIT: I checked teh Social Bioware forums and this is a bug from waaaay back-- people suggested trying to play that section in windowed mode to get through the hallway. Just a suggestion. -- Just used windowed mode to get around the area.

It was also suggested to go back to the Normandy and re-enter Ilium.

Message 2 of 2 (24,784 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help