ME 2 crash at Illium going through to shipping area

by sunsout

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

ME 2 crash at Illium going through to shipping area

★ Novice

Always crashes in exactly same place.  Have played previously and had no problems.  Has only happened in the last couple of weeks.  So fustrating

Message 1 of 2 (21,986 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: ME 2 crash at Illium going through to shipping area

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I am having this issue, just started today. I've been through the area a couple times already but while I am trying to finish the Illium: Observer Quest, it crashes each time I enter the shipping hallway.

**EDIT: I checked teh Social Bioware forums and this is a bug from waaaay back-- people suggested trying to play that section in windowed mode to get through the hallway. Just a suggestion. -- Just used windowed mode to get around the area.

It was also suggested to go back to the Normandy and re-enter Ilium.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (25,261 Views)

All Replies

Re: ME 2 crash at Illium going through to shipping area

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I am having this issue, just started today. I've been through the area a couple times already but while I am trying to finish the Illium: Observer Quest, it crashes each time I enter the shipping hallway.

**EDIT: I checked teh Social Bioware forums and this is a bug from waaaay back-- people suggested trying to play that section in windowed mode to get through the hallway. Just a suggestion. -- Just used windowed mode to get around the area.

It was also suggested to go back to the Normandy and re-enter Ilium.

Message 2 of 2 (25,262 Views)