Legion and Tali's Fight

by hopVIP

Original Post

Legion and Tali's Fight

★ Apprentice

Ive played through ME2 at least 7 times now but, this is the first time I lost Tali's loyalty due to choices in her and Legions fight. After his loyalty mission (rewriting the geth/heretics) the two are fighting and Shepard storms in to be the hero again. But, with my renegade maxed out and paragon half way both options are grayed out and I have to choose to support either Tali or legion. Ive opted for either chose in the past and never lost ones loyalty for it. Also, this is the first time when speaking with Tali afterwards that she is all pissy about it and again both renegade and paragon options are grayed out. Hence, I lost her loyalty. Either my copy of this game has some glitches effecting this or I missed something very important. But, like I said, Ive played through ME2 about 7 times now (both the PC and PS3 versions) and this is the first time this has ever happened to me. Can anybody tell me what caused both options to be unavailable this time? And why I lost Talis loyalty over it?

Message 1 of 2 (2,203 Views)

Re: Legion and Tali's Fight

★★★★★ Novice

Mass Effect 2 is sort of just weird like that. You could have maxed paragon or renegade bars without getting the morality dialogue, because it calculates your morality by how many points you've earned out of how many could be earned, unlike Mass Effect 1 where it was whatever you had more of (which was way better, in my opinion). The same thing happened to me in that fight, only it could've been expected since both my bars were at about half since I'm neutral. But I think you should've sided with Tali, because once you get back your morality dialogue later, it is much easier to get back Legion's loyalty. Maybe go back to a save if there is one. Hope this helped! It's not a glitch though, just tough luck.

Message 2 of 2 (2,157 Views)