Just beat mass effect 2

by ThyLordAngel

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Just beat mass effect 2

★ Guide

What a game! What an ending! I'm so excited to play Me3 (probably wont)!

After i beat the game i found out that if i bad a bad choice, my decisions would cost my teammates life?! Man if i lost some of my people (Garrus, Grunt, Mordin, tali, samara) I would of had been in tears! GAH what a great game! Player as joker really made me happy. I was so excited to play someone else for a minute. Edi having full power over the ship, and me finding out secrets was a great way to end the game. 

ME1 is still my favourite, ME2 is second. Lets hope i decide to play 3 and andro. 

Message 1 of 8 (1,050 Views)

Accepted Solution

Betreff: Just beat mass effect 2

@ThyLordAngel 

Well, the chance of losing them in ME2 was higer than the chance of losing them in ME3.

Still, there are people on your list you can still loose in ME3.

For some it only depends on decisions in ME3, and for some it also depends on decisions in the other games.

But this is what makes Mass Effect so great, so I encourage you to play ME3 as well, it is a great game, even if the original ending is not liked by all players.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (1,037 Views)

All Replies

@ThyLordAngel 

Well, the chance of losing them in ME2 was higer than the chance of losing them in ME3.

Still, there are people on your list you can still loose in ME3.

For some it only depends on decisions in ME3, and for some it also depends on decisions in the other games.

But this is what makes Mass Effect so great, so I encourage you to play ME3 as well, it is a great game, even if the original ending is not liked by all players.

Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Message 2 of 8 (1,038 Views)

★ Guide
After 2 days i decided i want to play it, who cares if the dlc is expensive! i wont buy it . Gah, the beginning of Me3, what that child symbolized. MAN IM SO EXCITED!
Message 3 of 8 (1,019 Views)

Hero

@ThyLordAngel wrote:
After 2 days i decided i want to play it, who cares if the dlc is expensive! i wont buy it . Gah, the beginning of Me3, what that child symbolized. MAN IM SO EXCITED!

Have fun! Try to guess which major character has a different voice actor. Wink

The Citadel DLC is fantastic. If you ever have money to spare, that's the one you want. The Omega DLC is forgettable.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 4 of 8 (1,011 Views)

@ThyLordAngel 

What @Fred_vdp  said. Wink

Message 5 of 8 (1,006 Views)

Re: Just beat mass effect 2

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

I'm just going to leave this here Wink

/Ataashi

Message 6 of 8 (972 Views)

★ Guide
gaaahhh yeeeeessss! that music gave me feels when i listened to it at the time. now, knowing what i know, if i knew i might perma lose my characters at the time, this would of had me so shook!

This might be the first time i ever decide to replay a game ..

welp. time to listen to all of me1/me2 ost now. whyyoudothistome
Message 7 of 8 (958 Views)

★★★ Novice

I love ME2. That is certain. I am playing it again right now in fact, for the ????th time, with different character work ups and skills and weapons. Its amazing how variable these games can be and still fit inside the same narrative. 

But....

ME3.

I didn't cry until ME3.

ME1 was Fun!

ME2 was Exciting and in depth fascinating.

ME3 though. Grabbed me on an emotional level I never expected from a GAME??

Oh, Ive had good laughs in all of them, but I fell in love with some of these characters. 

You will not be able to save some of them. Its built into the story line.

Losing them literally left me in sobbing tears and mourning. 

After spending many hundreds of hours in an immersive experience with these friends, its just like loosing a family member.

And then there is the dénouement itself...... 

Much criticized as it is, I found it a fitting wrap up to what had been intended to be a Trilogy. No loose ends allowed. 

You must give ME3 its chance to change your Shepard's life.

And your own.

codee

Message 8 of 8 (866 Views)