Re: Issue with Arrival DLC not activating on Mass Effect Trilogy, Mass Effect 2 for PS3

by EA_Spectre

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Issue with Arrival DLC not activating on Mass Effect Trilogy, Mass Effect 2 for PS3

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

I have played through the version of Mass Effect 2 on the Mass Effect Trilogy with a character imported from Mass Effect 1 and after the mission on Horizon only the Lair of the Shadow Broker DLC becomes active. Have checked online and the Arrival DLC should become active at this point too but doesn't.

I tried getting past the Horizon mission with a new character created on Mass Effect 2, but again after that mission only Lair of the Shadow Broker DLC becomes active.

The Arrival DLC should be there as it appears under the Trophies section on my PS3 before i load the game up, however the Arrival DLC Trophies do not show in the game itself, not sure if they were supposed to with Arrival being an add-on.

Does anyone know why the Arrvial DLC is not activating after the Horizon mission? (Apartently your character is supposed to get a message on the private termainal on the Normandy, but I have never received it on any of my playthroughs)

Any help would be most appreciated.

Thank you

Message 1 of 4 (6,823 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Issue with Arrival DLC not activating on Mass Effect Trilogy, Mass Effect 2 for PS3

Community Manager

The Arrival DLC is not included in the Trilogy. You can see here which DLC is included in the different platform versions:

http://masseffect.bioware.com/about/trilogy/

On PlayStation 3, Bring Down the Sky will be included both on disc and on the PSN download, Mass Effect 2 will still have the same DLC on-disc that it was originally shipped with: Cerberus Network; Genesis; Kasumi; Overlord; and Lair of the Shadow Broker. Finally, Mass Effect 3 will also be exactly as it originally shipped.

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (7,170 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

The Arrival DLC is not included in the Trilogy. You can see here which DLC is included in the different platform versions:

http://masseffect.bioware.com/about/trilogy/

On PlayStation 3, Bring Down the Sky will be included both on disc and on the PSN download, Mass Effect 2 will still have the same DLC on-disc that it was originally shipped with: Cerberus Network; Genesis; Kasumi; Overlord; and Lair of the Shadow Broker. Finally, Mass Effect 3 will also be exactly as it originally shipped.

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 2 of 4 (7,171 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem, except I have downloaded the Arrival DLC and Zaeed DLC as an extra from the store and neither of them are showing up in my game. I have cleared the game utility data and reinstalled them and still they aren't showing up. I have gotten all the way through the game, finished horizon, got everyone loyal, cleared the lair of the shadow broaker and yet neither of them are there. Do I need to restart the whole game in order for them to be there?

Message 3 of 4 (6,317 Views)

Re: Issue with Arrival DLC not activating on Mass Effect Trilogy, Mass Effect 2

★★★ Newbie

j'ai le même problème, alors que j'ai bien acheté et installé ce dlc sur le psn, une aide ? j'aimerais vraiment pouvoir y jouer.

Message 4 of 4 (4,173 Views)