Re: Is Overlord DLC taken off Xbox store?

by HALOFOREVER99

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

The Equalizer Pack is still not working. Each time I try to purchase it, a message appears saying "There are no items available for purchase at this time"

Message 31 of 36 (1,484 Views)

★ Apprentice

Yeah I tried downloading it today again as well.

At work we have access to the Microsoft Expertzone. I redeemed all of my points for a free (yep, free) X360 250GB w/Kinect. My goal was to use it as a backup X360 when my current one finally dies, so I can continue playing my favourite series (ME/ME2/ME3). Sure, my XB1 has the backward compat, but its not the same (also less buggy to be honest). Anyways, I fired it up today, signed into my Xbox Live, and started redownloading all of the DLC for all three games... just in case one day they weren't available anymore. It seems I've done this just in time as other forums have plenty of people unable to access the DLC anymore through various means. I was able to get all of it sent to my X360 with the exception of the Equalizer Pack. Granted, its just an Archon Visor, Capacitor Helmet, and Inferno Armour... but its something I still paid for and am now unable to re-download.

Any fix for this forthcoming?

Message 32 of 36 (1,414 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Newbie

I am from italy and i can't buy the dlc "overlord" from the xbox one's store and from the xbox 360's marketplace on the web site, because appears this line "There are no items available for purchase at this time"

Message 33 of 36 (1,046 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Snowcrash000 This is exactly what happens to me exact same symptoms with the overlord DLC
Message 34 of 36 (996 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hey  just talked to ea help would not help worth a damn  with the dlc just told me to talk to Xbox support about the issue hopefully slove the issue soon

Message 35 of 36 (943 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m From the UK and I want to play through the mass effect trilogy on Xbox one and Cannot buy the Overlord DLC. When I try to it says “Sorry, something’s changed about this offer” and won’t let me buy it. All other DLC is fine though 

Message 36 of 36 (763 Views)