Importing ME1 save to ME2 (PC)

by extremebeaner

Original Post

Re: Importing ME1 save to ME2 (PC)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

This is the only solution that worked for me. Been trying to replay the series. The actual file has to be renamed for the import to work. NONE of the other solutions ever had that step. Thanks a lot.

Message 21 of 24 (1,002 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@3ea5me i have the same problem
Message 22 of 24 (625 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Finally gave up on the Import of ME1 Finals. Apparently the option doesn't exist. Binaries Folder and other mentioned folder are empty. The tool that is mentioned doesn't exist. They may IF you have the disks AND IF you can install them from the Disk, rather than Client. If you are getting the game from the Client, Origin / Steam, forget it, there is NO import so don't waste your time. I played with it for a couple of hours yesterday. In ME1 I sent Kaiden to deal with the bomb, but then get to ME2 and Ashley is the one who was sacrificed. So much for continuity or anything else. Would have loved to see how it played if you went from 1 to 2.  

Message 23 of 24 (567 Views)

@coastie378 

The import works as well on the digital versions of Origin and Steam, even if you have one game one Origin and the other one Steam.

Did you tried this?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 24 of 24 (560 Views)