How to deal with PC version problems and tech -- the report form to follow for fastest responses

by Gorath_the_Elder

Original Post

Re: How to deal with PC version problems and tech -- the report form to follow f

★★★★ Novice

Right now, I'm struggling with an Infinite loading screen that appears whenever and wherever possible, including cutscenes, fighting, scanning, walking, and the starting menu. So, yeah.

Message 11 of 20 (2,105 Views)

Re: How to deal with PC version problems and tech -- the report form to follow f

@KibouSN

Did you tried to repair the game. (in Origin > Game Library > right click ME2 > Repair) (in steam  > right click at ME2 > Properties > Local Files > Verify integrity of game cache.)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 12 of 20 (2,095 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yes. I've tried three times. I've even uninstalled then reinstalled. Nothing seems to work. This all happened right after finishing the Shadow Broker dlc and started Kasumi's mission. 

Message 13 of 20 (2,088 Views)

@KibouSN

Do you use any mods?

Did you tried this solution?

Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Message 14 of 20 (8,266 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yes. Thank you for help. It worked.

Message 15 of 20 (2,080 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Traded on problem for another.

Got rid of the infinite loading for the game not being able to go through with Edi telling you to take the shuttle and you move off.

Message 16 of 20 (2,069 Views)

@KibouSN

Could you elaborate on that?

At what part is this exactly happening?

What is exactly happening?

Message 17 of 20 (2,065 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Figured it out. I just needed to put the loading screens back on.

Message 18 of 20 (2,063 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I figured it out. Loading screens needed to be turned back on. In other words, undue what solved the last problem.

Message 19 of 20 (2,062 Views)

@KibouSN

Ok, glad that it works now.

Have fun gaming.

Message 20 of 20 (2,053 Views)