Re: Heartbeat sound during loading screens

by HanzSteiger

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Heartbeat sound during loading screens

★★★ Novice

I am playing ME2 for a third time on my XBOX 360.  I'm playing as an Adept on Hardcore.  I am getting a strange heartbeat sound during most loading screens which is annoying.  Can I fix this? I see others have had this issue.

thanks!

Message 1 of 3 (1,849 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Newbie

I have the same issue as well.

This is because the Character purchase has level 3 Combat Master with life support webbing intact as Soldier class, some may have different cause, its probably Skill points bug.

Some community said that the Health is Zero while start loading the game, so is the same gameplay while you were dying or getting damage without any reason.

I just found the bug fix by reset the skill points using Retrain Power Upgrades, try to re-Purchase the Skill from level 1 to 4 (maxed) back again if you have the requirements of element zero.

Then save the game and load again to test the bug are gone, at least it works for me.

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (1,455 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@cmndrshep77 Hmm, I'm not too sure. I've seen some folks claim it's related to spec. If it only started recently, can you try loading a save from before it happened then re-assign your points, then check again?

I did also find this post on the BSN forums which might help. 

"Ok after much testing I've pinpointed the EXACT cause and a solution!

It happens when you level up your "combat mastery" squad points to level 3 and above. If you use the "prototype reassign points" thing (which takes up a bit of element zero) and put your combat mastery to level 2, the heart beat noise goes away completely.

I have experimented with reassigning points to various other skills, but its definitely combat mastery level 3 that causes it (maybe because it awards you the extra health and that some how hooks into the low health heart beat sound effect?)"

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 3 (1,839 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same issue as well.

This is because the Character purchase has level 3 Combat Master with life support webbing intact as Soldier class, some may have different cause, its probably Skill points bug.

Some community said that the Health is Zero while start loading the game, so is the same gameplay while you were dying or getting damage without any reason.

I just found the bug fix by reset the skill points using Retrain Power Upgrades, try to re-Purchase the Skill from level 1 to 4 (maxed) back again if you have the requirements of element zero.

Then save the game and load again to test the bug are gone, at least it works for me.

Message 3 of 3 (1,456 Views)