Floating in the air/Glitching inside the walls/"Climbing" on the structures-bug

by BipolarBear918

Original Post

Floating in the air/Glitching inside the walls/"Climbing" on the structures-bug

★★★ Novice

I'm too lazy to check if there's topic about this but now I'm really getting pissed off with this floating in air bug, and sometimes I glitch inside the walls or my character just "climbs" on top of the structures and I have no way to get down except load the game again. This seems like a day one bug which hasn't still been fixed...like seriously how hard is it to fix a bug this simple? And don't tell me to bind that "ghosting" on my keyboard because that is NOT a real solution....7 years and we still have to deal with this, just wow! Otherwise the game is entertaining but that bug is really eating the fun especially when it happens during the fighting.

Message 1 of 2 (1,162 Views)

Re: Floating in the air/Glitching inside the walls/"Climbing" on the s

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Sorry.  Perhaps you missed the memo.  There have been no patches, updates, or new content for ME2 since May 2011.  There will never be any additional "official" release of anything for the game. 

The glitch you're referring to occurs (occasionally) for all of us.  And when it does, we curse... Shocked  And reload our last save. Disappointed

Message 2 of 2 (1,149 Views)