Expired Mass Effect 2 DLC content ( PS3)

by GCTR21

Original Post

Expired Mass Effect 2 DLC content ( PS3)

★ Novice

Hi, please reply admins

This is my fifth attempt to get someone attention on this matter, 3 weeks ago I bought Mass effect 2 as it arrived for PS3 on retails, it came with the Cerberus network DLC, which was expired as January 1,2012, I sent an email that same day requesting help, I waited 10 days, I got a reply, I filled the information with screenshots and everything they asked for, No answers and it has been 2 weeks already and I am getting annoyed by this "costumer support" can I get assistance from an admin or get another code?, I am not posting it here because I think this is a forum or a open threat to everybody  Thanks

Message 1 of 3 (452 Views)

Re: Expired Mass Effect 2 DLC content ( PS3)

I don't believe admins are able to issue new codes; from what I've seen only EA Game Advisors are able to do that. I recommend contacting EA in a more direct manor either by telephone or live chat.

Contact Us: https://help.ea.com/contact-us

Before a contact method becomes available you'll need to provide the following information:

• Product
  • Category
  • Platform

On a side note, did you try using your expired Cerberus code? I ask because the Blood Dragon Armor/Stone Prisoner codes for DAO worked for a little while after they'd expired.

SD Signature Banner

Message 2 of 3 (450 Views)

Re: Expired Mass Effect 2 DLC content ( PS3)

★ Novice

Thanks for anwsering but, I already sent 4 messages using the Contact Us,  and they didn't reply me, I used email, twitter, facebook, they just ignore me or they don't see my reply, but thanks for the info

Message 3 of 3 (447 Views)