EA Live Chat broken? Or just terrible customer service?

by DonLamboLoC4

Original Post

EA Live Chat broken? Or just terrible customer service?

★ Novice

I have been having multiple issues with Mass Effect Trilogy, Specifically ME 2 Shadow Broker DLC and Overlord DLC. When I installed ME 2 and launched it I was greeted by a message saying that the two mentioned DLC packs were Corrupt and therefore unavailable I created a ticket on approx 26th Feb and when I asked for a callback on the 27th I waited for nearly 7 hours before I received a call at which point I was placed on hold for over 10 minutes and I was forced to end the call otherwise I would have been late for work.

Just to clarify... I have tried to use the live chat on multiple occasions but after being in the queue for over 3 hours on the first day before I gave up and having similar luck on my other attempts I am now asking for the community to help me out.

I am also having a similar issue with the Citadel DLC for ME 3 being installed when I installed the trilogy and when I have tried to play that tonight my game would not load and after I repaired the game in Origin so that it now works 100% I noticed that the Citadel DLC had been removed from my game and I no longer have access to it in game.

So I have to ask... Is it something I am doing wrong in my quest for assistance or does EA just not care enough after we have paid them our money to make sure that we have a good time using their products?

Message 1 of 3 (460 Views)

Re: EA Live Chat broken? Or just terrible customer service?

★ Novice

I tried to connect and i am waiting 2 hours

Message 2 of 3 (446 Views)

Re: EA Live Chat broken? Or just terrible customer service?

Hero

If the chat queue is long, it probably means it's broken and you have to try a different browser. Keep in mind that wait times in the weekends are naturally a bit longer than during the week.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 3 of 3 (431 Views)