Doubt about DLC Bundle

by vitorncs2012

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Doubt about DLC Bundle

★ Novice

I got ME 2 standard edition when it was on the house in the beginning of last year but only decided to play it now, and now I'm planning to buy the dlc for the game but when I checked the dlc bundle in the origin store it said I had to own the deluxe edition to use the bundle, and I want to know if it's possible to use this bundle on the standard edition or I would need to buy bioware points and purchase the dlc one by one

Message 1 of 4 (486 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Doubt about DLC Bundle

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @vitorncs2012

Good news! The DLC Bundle will also work with the Standard Edition of Mass Effect 2, so there's no need to purchase the expansions separately Standard smile

However, I'm curious where on Origin Store have you found the information that the Deluxe Edition is required for the bundle? Wondering I took a quick look at the page, but I cannot find it. It would be great if you could provide us with a screenshot, so we could correct that if necessary.

Thanks in advance!

/Ataashi

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (641 Views)

All Replies

Hey @vitorncs2012

Good news! The DLC Bundle will also work with the Standard Edition of Mass Effect 2, so there's no need to purchase the expansions separately Standard smile

However, I'm curious where on Origin Store have you found the information that the Deluxe Edition is required for the bundle? Wondering I took a quick look at the page, but I cannot find it. It would be great if you could provide us with a screenshot, so we could correct that if necessary.

Thanks in advance!

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 4 (642 Views)

★ Novice

after checking this requirement only appears if I'm not logged on to origin, if I'm logged in it doesn't say anythingSem título.png

Message 3 of 4 (450 Views)

Thanks for grabbing the screenshot for us @vitorncs2012 Standard smile

I'll inform Origin Team about it.

/Ataashi

Message 4 of 4 (425 Views)