DLC Won't Work

by SchizoGeneralN

Original Post

DLC Won't Work

★ Novice

I played mass effect awhile ago on xbox, and decided to get it again for pc recently. I have all of the games, but I need to get the arrival dlc, because I have no idea at all what happens between 2 and 3. I've bought it 2 times now. Once from gamestop, the code they gave me didn't work (Yes, I'm 100% sure I typed it correctly), and just now from bioware's website. If I go to Order history, it shows up, but how do I download it? It doesn't appear in my library, the website said it should download automatically (I think), but it didn't, there's nothing in my downloads folder, so what do I do now?........

Message 1 of 4 (856 Views)

Betreff: DLC Won't Work

[ Edited ]

@SchizoGeneralN

You can access the DLCs here under "My Games" > "Your registered game content"

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 2 of 4 (850 Views)

★★ Novice

I have reinstalled ME2 on a new PC.  I am playing the game (even though Origin does not acknowledge that I have the game).

Downloading the DLC's is fine, but where to I put the downloaded DLC files to install them? Wherever I place them I get an error that Mass Effect 2 is not installed.

Message 3 of 4 (610 Views)

@ecwhitby

Put them in the ME2 Game directory and run the executables as an Administrator.

If that don't works I would recommand to download a digital copy with Origin.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 4 of 4 (592 Views)