Re: DLC NEVER AUTHORIZED

by mcsupersport

Original Post

DLC NEVER AUTHORIZED

★★★ Newbie

I am SICK of being told my DLC aren't authorize and being told "They don't show up on your account" so how do I override this trash, the DLC I own (AND PAID MY OWN MONEY FOR) are:

Arc Projector

Blood Dragon Armor

Cerberus Pack

Firewalker

Normandy Crash Site

Recon Hood

Sentry Interface

Terminus Weapon and Armor

Umbra Visor

Genesis.

Someone please tell me how to override this "authorization" trash.

Message 1 of 2 (352 Views)

Re: DLC NEVER AUTHORIZED

I know of no legal way to overide the authorization client set up by the game distributor EA.  If you are having issues with your account, I suggest you contact official EA help..https://help.ea.com/en/

Most common issue with this is wrong email entered into game, or wrong account signed into Origin client.  Things do happen, but MOST(not all, but most) common cause is operator error for this, I hope yours is an easy fix, but it does sound like an account issue and only EA official help can do anything with accounts.  This is a player to player help forum, so no one here can do anything for you, and any links or post on how to bypass anti-piracy items are I think bannable offenses.  So contact EA help, I have heard Firefox is best and don't have popup or ad blockers running, when requesting Chat with Advisor....also there are good and bad advisors and if you don't get a good one, try again in a few cause like everything some people are better than others.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 2 (339 Views)