[Old Report] Cerberus activation code

by Dominatriks

Original Post

Invalid Cerberus code

★★★ Newbie

I just bought a new copy of Mass effect 2 from India (via Flipkart). The Cerebrus code included in the copy is invalid. I have also been searching to contact the online helpdesk or get some email id - but that doesn't seem to exist for india. Please help me get this resolved.

Message 20 of 46 (2,599 Views)

Mass Effect 2 Cerberus Key and other DLC issues

★★★★★ Newbie

My Mass Effect 2 Digital Deluxe Edition didn't come with a code the only code I have is my product code please help.

Message 21 of 46 (2,597 Views)

Mass Effect 2 Cerberus Key and other DLC issues

★★★ Newbie

I bought a new copy of mass effect 2 ps3 and the registration code is not working it tells me that it is expired and it is written that it expired 1 january so I cant access the interactive comic or bonus content 

Message 22 of 46 (2,607 Views)

Can't activate redeem code/ register game for Mass Effect 2 on PS3

★ Novice

So I have purchased Mass Effect 2 for PS3 but I can't seem to find the code on the outside of the box to register my game on social bioware network.

And also the redemption code to activate the Cerberus network doesn't seem to work. Upon closer inspection the code has an expiry date of Jan 2012. Does this mean I cannot activate the "6 hours of bonus missions" as mentioned in the cover? Please Help!

Message 23 of 46 (2,583 Views)

Mass Effect 2 DLC

★★★ Newbie

Hi i just recently bought mass effect 2 and i put the cerberus network code and it tells me that it was already use. How can i fix this and if  i cant fix where cam i get one for free because i aint buying one for 1200 pionts thats the biggest rip off.

Message 25 of 46 (2,606 Views)

Cerberus code for mass effect 2 won't redeem.

★★★ Newbie

Every-time I try to redeem my Cerberus code for mass effect 2, I'm told its already in use even though I've never used it before.  How do I fix this?

Message 26 of 46 (2,608 Views)

Mass Effect 2 Cereberus Code

★★★ Newbie

Hello EA,

I just bought a new copy of Mass Effect 2 from a local electronics store and i doesn't have a cereberus code inside.

Can you give me a code please?

I am a faithful customer and I have purchased many EA games. I'm sure you can sort this out.

Thank you very much.

Message 27 of 46 (2,606 Views)

Cerberus Network Invalid Code in Mass Effect 2

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

I recently purchased a copy of Mass Effect 2 that came with a registration code for the online EA Cerberus Network however upon attempting to activate the Cerberus network it claims to be invalid.

Is it possible the code could be replaced, free of charge?

Message 28 of 46 (2,596 Views)

Cerberus Code

★★★ Newbie

I have been unable to find a code that is valid and will work on the Cerberus system and cannot see one that is obviously tagged as a Cerberus Code; where is the Cerberus code located; it's not on he back of the instructions manual and it's not on a separate sheet of paper or cardboard.

I appreciate the replies, thank you.

Message 29 of 46 (2,620 Views)

Cerberus Network Code

★★★ Newbie

The Code i have typed in to the origins said its already in use and i havnt even used it before. 

Message 30 of 46 (2,630 Views)