[Old Report] Cerberus activation code

by Dominatriks

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[Old Report] Cerberus activation code

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I recently bought the mass effect 2 digital deluxe edition on pc during the st. george's day sale however I haven't received any e-mails reguarding the cerberus activation code and i haven't found a way to contact ea customer services (the phone line is supposedly open 9am-9pm 7 days a week but is down at the moment) does anyone know if there's a contact e-mail or can help me sort this?

Message 24 of 46 (57,486 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Mass effect 2 cerberus network code

Community Manager

Hi everyone,

I merged several threads into one as all of them deal with the same issue. Lately we have discontinued our Online Pass system which means for ME2 that you get the Cerberus Network Code for free in the future. This may be the reason why you get error messages when you try to redeem existing codes for the Cerberus Network. This is also the reason why the Cerberus Network Code is not included as a seperate entitlement in the latest versions of the game.

Please check if you do not already have the Cerberus Network Code activated in your game. If your game menu looks like this, your Cerberus Network is activated:

Connect3.JPG

Everyone who does not have the Cerberus Network Code activated, will be able to download the Cerberus Network code with all its additional downloads like Zaeed or the Firewalker Pack for free in the PlayStation Store, Xbox LIVE Marketplace, and here on the BioWare Social Network.

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png

View in thread

Message 32 of 46 (55,748 Views)

All Replies

Mass effect 2 Digital deluxe cerberus code

★★★ Newbie

I have recently purchased the Mass effect 2 Digital deluxe from origin but i cannot find the cerberus code anywhere please help.

Message 1 of 46 (57,477 Views)

Mass Effect 2 error after installing Cerberus Netowrk

★★★ Newbie

I'm on an insanity run and have just completed Lair of the Shadow Broker on PS3 (Mass Effect Trilogy), and I have only the last two trophies to complete. After struggling at the site where Shepard's squad are breaking into the ship's interior, I wanted better weapons, so I redeemed the code for the Cerberus Network to get the DLC. Now when I try to resume my game, I am unable to play. My screen slowly paints itself black with some type of blue fractal pattern in the center. How do I fix the system so it runs again?

Message 2 of 46 (57,403 Views)

Is the Xbox Cerberus Network down?

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I got my copy of ME2, tore off the shrink wrapping, and tried to redeem my code, only to say that there was an issue connecting to the EA network. Is this happening to everyone?

EDIT: And now it's telling me the code is already used, but is still asking me to activate it. So, what gives? The game was factory sealed.

Message 3 of 46 (57,405 Views)

Cerberus code.

★★ Novice

I Bought Mass Effect 2 Digital Deluxe Edition in origin a few days ago.Where my Cerberus code?Confusedmileysad:

Message 4 of 46 (57,439 Views)

Mass Effect 2 Cerberus code

★★★ Newbie

I Know this is a long shot but I figured I'd give it a try. I bought the game new but unfortunately my 4 month old puppy decided it would be fun to not only eat the case for the game but everything aside from the disk. So im wondering if there is a way to get the  network code for the Cerberus network without spending more money on a game I already bought.

Message 5 of 46 (57,468 Views)

Mass Effect 2 - cerberus network code already in use

★★★ Newbie

Greetings,

I bought Mass Effect 2 Digital Deluxe during the hoildays and have been unable to access the Cerberus Network.

Whenever I use my product key it says it is already been in use.  

I have already contacted EA support before and they were unable to rectify the issue as they seemed to be unware that it would keep saying that my key was already in use.  

Hope I can get some help!

Many thanks.

Message 6 of 46 (57,480 Views)

Cerberus network dlc

★★★ Novice

Hey guys, my cerberus code has been activated on mass effect two but it wont let me access the dlc that comes with it, i.e.  the vehicle mission, arc welder etc. how do i get them, is my cerberus code being glitchy or do i need to access them somewhere else, please help asap thanks guys XD

Message 7 of 46 (57,427 Views)

missing promo codes for Cerberus network can't run DLC Lair of the Shadow broker

★★★ Newbie

I do not have a Cerberus network promo code. I have tried my product code to no effect. I downloaded this game from server and DLC but it tells me cannot run DLC unless I connect to Cerberus network which I can't because I don't have a Cerberus account promo code. What do I need to do?

Jimfer 

Message 8 of 46 (57,398 Views)

Mass effect 2 cerberus network code

★★★ Newbie

HI! i got the cerberus code so i want to connect with it and it says that i must get logged in with EA.COM so i did it and now im asking you were i can find that code sign in place? 

Spoiler
Confusedmileysad:
Message 9 of 46 (57,431 Views)