Re: Mass effect 2 cerberus network code

by Ironmongoose89

Original Post

★★★★★ Newbie

currently im trying to get my own cerberus issue fixed im going thru steam support as i should have had the code for it to begin with i bought the game in 2018 and didnt get on untill now because id finally beaten me1 and wanted to play me2 low and behold i have the cerberus network dlc clearly on my profile and as im sure you guessed i cannot get into the cerberus network it is a large pain in my behind 

so ive got a ticket in steam and one to ea id love to get this figured out but regardless if i do get my issue sorted i will be sharing it here in the hopes that in some small way i can help the next guy/gal out

Message 41 of 46 (1,314 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

ok so ive done a bit more research and apparently if youve bought the game on steam then they have the key codes for both cerberus and the game you just have to ask support nicely apparently trying that now wish me luck 

Message 42 of 46 (1,307 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

ok update on the update steam does not handle dlc codes so in the end ea sorted me out by simply putting the game on their origin steam competitor no big deal as to use the dlc anyway you have to have a ea account which is what origin works from and i have it already on my pc for dragon age inquisition meaning now i can finally access my me2 cerberus network 

so if youve bought the game on steam and dont have a cerberus key talk to ea support in the help line and have your purchase receipt your confirmation email and your account name visible ie your actuall account name vs your gamer tag they want full screenshots showing your desktop in my case my steam page and my little windows bar on the bottom you get the drill oh and all the screenshots need to have that hope this helps the next guy with this issue 

Message 43 of 46 (1,299 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

Im on Xbox one and the Cerberus network isn't working for me either. It says its installed, but none of the dlc's in the Cerberus Network show up. It does say they are "free", but it keeps saying premium content blocked for some reason. I changed the account/privacy settings to accommodate too.

Message 44 of 46 (1,181 Views)

Re: Cerberus activation code

★★★ Newbie

I have a code for the network that can with the game, but it expired in 2012. Can I get a new code, without having to pay? Thanks for the help. 

Message 45 of 46 (429 Views)

Re: Cerberus activation code

Community Manager

Hey Everyone

As this thread is a bit old at this point, things have changed and been updated, we are going to lock this down so that we can prevent any necro-posting.

@Wesnah You don't actually need that code any longer. With the update to the game and all DLC, that code really does not do anything as it used to.

If you run into any further issues please create a new thread so that we can begin tracking accordingly! Tage me in it if you like we will take a look at the actual issue you are having is

Cheers!

EA_ShepardAHQ

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 46 of 46 (333 Views)