Re: Cerberus Network

by kenzer100

Original Post

Cerberus Network

★★ Novice

Okay, so the Cerberus Network has been working fine for all the previous years. However, when I got my new computer, the Cerberus Network said it was not authorized even though the only thing different was a new computer. It was always the same Origin account. EA Online which said was the way to fix the alleged problem was taken down. All of the staff's suggestions have not fixed the issue. How do I get the network to work again?

Message 1 of 5 (475 Views)

[ Edited ]

@kenzer100

Did you tried a game repair? (in Origin > Game Library > right click ME2 > Repair)

Is the Cerberus Network not unlocked under the "Extra Content" section in the Origin game library or is this a in game message?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 2 of 5 (462 Views)

★★ Novice

Everytime, I check extra content it always says Unlocked. Whenever I ask for details, all I get is a blank screen. I tried game repair and that did nothing. It says its not authorized, even though the only thing different is the computer.

Message 3 of 5 (459 Views)

[ Edited ]

@kenzer100

So the massage appears in game.

You are logged on to the Cerberus Network in game? (On the "Laptop" at the start screen)

Edit: Do you use any Mods?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 4 of 5 (433 Views)

★★ Novice

Don't worry, I found a solution. I haven't tried yet, but it appears to work.

Message 5 of 5 (423 Views)