Bought DLC a long time ago. Do I need to buy it again? PC

by Mahcks

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Bought DLC a long time ago. Do I need to buy it again? PC

★★ Novice

I only see Buy Now links for all the DLC I paid for when they originally came out.

Message 1 of 4 (484 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Bought DLC a long time ago. Do I need to buy it again? PC

★★ Novice

nevermind. I just had to click Buy Now, and pretend like I was gonna buy it.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (506 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

nevermind. I just had to click Buy Now, and pretend like I was gonna buy it.

Message 2 of 4 (507 Views)

★★★ Newbie

That doesn't work for me. It still wants to charge me the money for the Downloadable Content I bought when I purchased the game. I didn't download It all when I purchased the game due to storage Issues and time frame for downloads. Since then I have changed computers and have had to factory reset the computer due to Issues. now, all of the links that said "Download" now say "Buy Now". any help on this?

Message 3 of 4 (414 Views)

Hero

@tdmorey You can try checking here: https://social.bioware.com/user_entitlements.php (just make sure you're using the same EA account). It should show you what DLC you own (for any Bioware game other than DAI) and allow you to download it (you will then need to install them, this method doesn't use Origin to install the DLC). Doesn't fix the issue of the Buy It Now buttons in Origin, but if you own the DLC, you can at least get it and use it this way. Standard smile 

Also, if Origin previously showed you as owning the DLC, resetting or changing your computer shouldn't make any difference as long as you're using the same account. You could try uninstalling and reinstalling Origin, see if that fixes the issue, otherwise I'd suggest contacting EA, which you can do here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If a post solves your issue, please mark it as solved, it may help others with the same issue in future. Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 4 of 4 (394 Views)