Re: Bioware points and add ons very expensive

by jacek13n

Original Post

Bioware points and add ons very expensive

★★★ Newbie

Im slightly busy and havent the time right now to browse the topics, as I am not so good in navigating forums, I beg you excuse this.

I tried looking for infos and always came up short, regarding bioware points and price reductions.

Im not very wealthy and was very happy to catch the mass effect series on sale, and as they do include quite a few bonuses, I would like to play the whole deal, which means whith all of the story add ons.

So yes, the mass effect games are cheap in price, but the add ons all together are stupendously expensive!

This is both a question and an appeal: Do bioware points / add ons also come on sale & if not, when will they finally be affordable for poor student folks?

This is coming from someone who really wants to enjoy the game, while not wanting to give a hand and a leg.

ps: sorry for maybe asking an asked question and so forth...

Thanks you all for your time.

Message 1 of 4 (290 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm afraid the news isn't good.

BioWare/Origin appear to not have any interest in allowing those of us on a budget to have access to their DLC.  

I've never heard of a 4 year old game that hasn't been released with a DLC bundle.  Hell, I'd pay $20, maybe $25 for the complete DLC in one download (instead of individual files), but I refuse to pay $54 for 4 year old DLC.  

Message 2 of 4 (275 Views)

Hero

This is a user forum. If you want to direct your feedback and question to EA, go through official customer support or Twitter.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 3 of 4 (273 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
i just had a short chat with ea "advisor" but she had no f idea about the issue apart telling to be patient
if this forum is not for questions to ea, then the chat is surely no better
absolute lack of information on this isse
Message 4 of 4 (237 Views)