Re: 4 achievements not unlocking after profile corruption

by cjm91792

Original Post

4 achievements not unlocking after profile corruption

★ Novice

I play on Xbox 360. Gamertag: Zepho39

I completed many achievements in Mass Effect 2 while my profile was corrupted. I deleted my profile, cleared the cache, restarted the system, and re-downloaded the profile. Afterwards, I was able to resume normal progress and unlock achievements. However, 4 achievements will not unlock, presumably because the progress bar had already been filled and now it can't "fire off" a completed achievement.

I have ensured I have completed the mission as instructed. I contacted Microsoft support twice and they assured me that they do not have access to reset or unlock achievements and suggested I contact EA support. I contacted EA support twice and they assured me that only the developers (Bioware) have access on their end to fix this type of issue.

I have tried using a new hard drive, I have tried using an Xbox one, neither worked, so I know it's a server side issue. In my most recent chat with EA support, they also revealed that certain Mass Effect 2 achievements are unlocked at the Xbox level and some are unlocked at the Cerberus Network (EA/Bioware) level. Not sure if this is helpful, but it seems related.

I have been bounced around for the better part of 2 months on this issue, and this is my last resort. I will try anything and everything to help fix this issue.

Screenshot attached shows which achievements need fixing.

Thanks to all in advance.

Message 1 of 5 (981 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Having a similar issue, does anyone have a solution to this?

Message 2 of 5 (763 Views)

★ Novice

Still looking for assistance on this issue.

If someone who has access to my profile data can see this post, all I need is my Mass Effect 2 data erased completely from my profile so I can start completely fresh and unlock the achievements again.

Message 3 of 5 (567 Views)

@Zepho39 

No one here can access your profile, you need to contact support for that. 

Here you can contact EA directly. (Scroll down and click "Contact Us".)
If you are not from the US change the country in the top right corner.

If you have trouble with the contact attempt look at this guide

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 4 of 5 (555 Views)

★ Novice

@Holger1405 

I've tried reaching out to EA directly a few different times, they have actually logged a bug for me. The support team requested I send them this thread and one of the Community Managers would reach out to me. 

Message 5 of 5 (513 Views)