Re: recently completed mass effect 1

by Fred_vdp

Original Post

Accepted Solution

recently completed mass effect 1

★ Guide

Oh my gosh what an amazing game! Would love to see this game X enhanced for the Xbox! I had so much playing this game, learning about this worlds lore, and meeting a whole new world of species! 

The choices i had to make, based on the character i played, finding out my character choices carry onto other games...gahh!!! <3 

The major fights, the final fight, the final choices i had to make...i was in awe of how great old games are, maybe just because new games are meh..

either way, if you're new to this franchise, you will love it! From what i heard it gets even better! 

Message 1 of 6 (1,359 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @ThyLordAngel 

Glad to hear that you've enjoyed Mass Effect 1 so much Large smile

And yes, there's definitely a lot more to explore in the next instalments Wink

Unfortunately, at this point I'm not aware of any plans of releasing an enhanced version of the game on Xbox One.

/Ataashi

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (1,252 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @ThyLordAngel 

Glad to hear that you've enjoyed Mass Effect 1 so much Large smile

And yes, there's definitely a lot more to explore in the next instalments Wink

Unfortunately, at this point I'm not aware of any plans of releasing an enhanced version of the game on Xbox One.

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 6 (1,253 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Ataashi i see you everywhere!!!

i've already began game 3! I think you commented on my me2 post as well!

took a quick vacation, hoping to get back and beat me3 real soon!

Edit- enhanced would be so greaaaat ! I dont know if you know about the xbox enhanced program for old xbox og/360 games, but do we recommend games to Microsoft or can we do it somewhere on this forum? The game still holds up to this day, but seeing alenko/liara in all of their 4k glory<3 

Message 3 of 6 (1,240 Views)

Hero

The former BioWare general manager once polled the interest in a proper remaster on NeoGaf: https://www.neogaf.com/threads/the-mass-effect-community-thread.616046/page-65#post-137643298

I would definitely like to see an enhanced edition on all platforms.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 4 of 6 (1,226 Views)

★ Apprentice

If you switch to the PC version, there are several mods that make the game look on par with modern game graphics. I played through on PS3 the first time and was disappointed in graphics and load times, despite the great story. 

I decided to check out the PC version since there were texture mods, and they look amazing. They take work to install , but reward is worth the effort. So , think about getting it on PC.

Message 5 of 6 (1,119 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just finished my 5th playthrough of the first Mass Effect. I really wanted to experience the trilogy again, along with cleaning up the last achievements I need on Xbox 360. Started Mass Effect 2, then on to Mass Effect 3. The games hold up really well, but I would love to see the games re-released on Xbox One as well.

Message 6 of 6 (1,041 Views)