mass effect mouse problem

by n00b_d00d64

Original Post

Re: mass effect mouse problem

★★★★★ Expert

@ATLAS_3771; What highly specialized, has its own utility software, didn't even exist when the game was released, mouse are you using?

Message 11 of 13 (908 Views)

★★★ Novice

You been posting in these threads since forum release so i'm guessing you are EA or some die hard fan it seems. I'm thinking EA rep, get to say what you want without the flak. Fix the damn issue, ask your techs to simply fix it? why must you come into forums trying to convince people to buy old mouses from pawn shops. Just simply correct the issue. "Useless".

Message 12 of 13 (900 Views)

[ Edited ]

@ATLAS_3771

As @ThandalNLyman rightfully said, there won't be any more patches for ME1. This Game is almost 10 years old.

Besides that, I have a Logitech G700S and run the newest Logitech software, and the Mouse works flawless in Mass Effect on my system.

Or in other words, there is a incompatibility on your system that is responsible for this error. 

Thandal is also right about pointing out that you did necrod an almost 5 years old thread.

If you want help with this issue I would recommend to create a new thread with a DxDiag attached and the steps described that you already tried to solve the problem.

[Closed]

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 13 of 13 (888 Views)