Re: i bought mass effect on origin, and

by Fred_vdp

Original Post

Accepted Solution

i bought mass effect on origin, and

★★★ Newbie

I want to replay the mass effect trilogy. I started with mass effect one and i am tired of the slow walking and driving around, so i want to ask if it is save to use cheat engine and the speedhack that comes with it? I can double the speed so my no mercy for reapers, paragon infiltrator and liara banging male shepard gets faster from A to B, and even fast up those elevator rides. I can also speed up the loading screen in mass effect 2 with it. Now my question is, if i do that, can i get baned from origin?

Message 1 of 3 (967 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Hero

You don't get banned from using cheats in single player games. Just don't try mods that give you an advantage in ME3 mutliplayer.

I have also used mods in the Mass Effect games (ME2: skip bypass and hacking, mine entire planet with one probe; ME3: Texture mod, interface scaling). It's all safe.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (902 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Hero

You don't get banned from using cheats in single player games. Just don't try mods that give you an advantage in ME3 mutliplayer.

I have also used mods in the Mass Effect games (ME2: skip bypass and hacking, mine entire planet with one probe; ME3: Texture mod, interface scaling). It's all safe.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 3 (903 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks for the answer. I not only use the speedhack i also do slowmotion. Its funny to see the game in slowmotion and only doing headshots never missing a shot xD

Message 3 of 3 (823 Views)