Re: Where is the window Shepard is looking out in the opening scene

by ThyLordAngel

Original Post

Where is the window Shepard is looking out in the opening scene

★ Guide

In the opening scene of ME1, what is the window Shepard is looking out? I'm guessing it's near Arcturus Station as Joker says they are heading to Arcturus Prime Replay. Also, what planet is she looking at? I've asked this question on Facebook and they are not being very helpful, I'm hoping I get a better answer here, I am writing fanfiction and it's something I would like to include.

Message 1 of 5 (970 Views)

Betreff: Where is the window Shepard is looking out in the opening scene

@Dragoness31 

Well, there is no planet in the Arcturus system that could have such an atmosphere. (with a cloud cover)

I think in the timeline it must have bean way before the jump through the Arcturus Prime Relay .

It's the moment they decide to use Shepard as their candidate for the Spectres. So it would have taken time to confirm that and get Nihlus into Normandy to evaluate Shepard.

For me it always was Earth, but I did not specifically analysed the view.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 2 of 5 (931 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide
where can 1 read such fan fic??
Message 3 of 5 (899 Views)

★ Guide

I have two ME fanfics on AO3:

https://archiveofourown.org/works/3497195/chapters/7684868

This one will eventually merge into the bigger story of Meghan Shepard. It takes place at the end of ME3 and involves the Happy Ending Mod

https://archiveofourown.org/works/5783608/chapters/13329001

This one is going to include all of the gameplay from ME 1 and the stuff there has stuff that I have set before the game starts.

Message 4 of 5 (871 Views)

★ Guide
ah, sweet thanks for the response!

I was also looking into something else about the Me1 world if I find anything regarding your question I'll let you know!
Message 5 of 5 (862 Views)