Re: We need remastered mass effect

by AuntySocialQueen

Original Post

Accepted Solution

We need remastered mass effect

★★★ Novice

Probably already mentioned , but we need remastered trilogy plus dlc , I miss mass effects , new graphics etc be epic . 

Message 1 of 6 (1,546 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Thanks for taking the time to post @TOMCAT_COOL.

I'm not aware of any plans to remaster Mass Effect but I will pass your feedback on.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (1,534 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Thanks for taking the time to post @TOMCAT_COOL.

I'm not aware of any plans to remaster Mass Effect but I will pass your feedback on.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 6 (1,535 Views)

Hero

Coincidentally, I just saw this article in my twitter feed about how the modding community has remastered the games:

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2020-01-23-the-mass-effect-trilogy-remaster-everyone-wants-is-alr...

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 3 of 6 (1,467 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I recently read an article on Glitched.com last night. According to the article written by one Marco Cocomello dated June 25th @ 9:58, he states there was a leak in EA posted on Reddit stating that The ME Trilogy   has been confirmed. this is a serious breach for EA. If EA really does have a mole in the developer staff this doesn't bode well for the company which can legally under state and federal law fire the person who leaked information because of a legal security threat. 

Message 4 of 6 (1,189 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

This one? https://www.glitched.online/mass-effect-remastered-trilogy-gameplay-changes-and-details-appear-onlin...

I saw this on Twitter. Looks very fake to me.

The main giveaway is that it claims ME2 and ME3 character models are much better than ME1 remaster. It would be strange of them to deliberately upgrade the ME1 models with a different quality standard applied to it.

"If you play as Female Shepard you can also sleep with Aria after the Omega Mission as long as you are not currently in a relationship with anyone else."

That reads like fanfic alright.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 5 of 6 (1,155 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

If EA does remake Mass Effect, they need to make Kaidan an option for Male Shepard in ME1.

Message 6 of 6 (1,109 Views)