Re: Mass Effect Trilogy manual/product code missing

by EA_Archi

Original Post

Mass Effect Trilogy manual/product code missing

★★★ Newbie

I assume that ME Trilogy's product code is located it a manual of some sort? My copy of the game has no literature in it  at all, just an empty sleeve where it looks like a manual is supposed to go. Is it possible to find out my code by other means or must I buy another copy?

Cheers.

Message 1 of 11 (6,707 Views)

★ Guide

Only found an unboxing video of the Xbox version of the game but in that there was some kind of paper with dlc and product codes on so I presume that they should be included to all consoles. However, I would strongly recommend you to contact your retailer and demand to get a new game or product code if you didn't get a product code with the game.

Regards,

Lonori

Message 2 of 11 (6,663 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Two years after purchase I have just opened the Trilogy for PC box and there is no product code, how am I supposed to play this, payed 50 euros on it.

I also have the PS 3 version, that works OOB.

Message 3 of 11 (5,969 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

And it is true, there is no manual, just that empty sleeve on the left

Message 4 of 11 (5,968 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Found a number of the box, on the bottom right of the left cover(the one with the sleeve) 100356104901 - this is not a product code

Message 5 of 11 (5,965 Views)

★★★ Newbie

All too familiar problem.

I was given the ME Trilogy as a birthday present, but it did not come with the product code. The person who gave me the game doesn't have the receipt anymore and the store will not accept it or refund it. So now it's an expensive set of useless discs.

I'm wondering what EA's take on this issue is; apparently there are more people who bought the set which lacks the product code.

Message 6 of 11 (5,388 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @Aerillia

We here, on Answers HQ, can`t manage personal accounts, but I would suggest you contact our EA Advisors. Follow this link https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ to do it. You might also want to take a photo of Mass Effect Trilogy, as a proof of your claim.

It`s the best, we can do for you here.

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 7 of 11 (5,373 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks, Archi!

I'll get on it right away.

Message 8 of 11 (5,181 Views)

★★★ Newbie

For my copy of Mass Effect Trilogy the product code is on the back of the 1 page installation insert included in the box - it was labeled "Serial number:" - I'm not sure why they can't come up with a consistent name for the installation key?

On the front of the 1 page installation guide at the bottom it lists out the URL for the manual as well.  http://help.ea.com/uk/tag/manuals 

Message 9 of 11 (5,035 Views)

★★★ Newbie

can it be run on just disk (pc) or do you need a code

Message 10 of 11 (3,874 Views)