Mass Effect Bring Down the Sky Content Install

by elvorlongpaw

Original Post

Mass Effect Bring Down the Sky Content Install

★ Novice

I have the following open in the help center but 3 days later have not heard anything from EA/Origin on this and thought maybe someone here could help.I would just really like to play this content, anyway.... Here is what I sent to EA/Origin -

------------------------>

I received Mass Effect for Christmas and would like to play the additional contect "Bring Down The Sky " which is supposed to be free. I followed the instructions on the EA Help Section but when it asked for the registration CD Key for the Additional content, I used the code given in the help file. The install program said the code had been used too many times and that I would need a new one ( CD Key ) and to contact you for the correct new cd key for the DLC.

This is what I am asking for, the correct key to authorize my DLC Bring Down the Sky.

The code posted on your Help page for this subject is : 3FLL43UUJTN8W8EX25J3 which is the one that returned that it had been used too many times. Here is the URL for the Help page on your site which listed the code: https://help.ea.com/article/mass-effect-bring-down-the-sky-dlc-redemption

Can you send me a new code to play Bring down the sky ?
Many thanks!

Message 1 of 6 (501 Views)

Re: Mass Effect Bring Down the Sky Content Install

★★★★★ Expert

@elvorlongpaw wrote:

I have the following open in the help center but 3 days later have not heard anything from EA/Origin on this and thought maybe someone here could help.I would just really like to play this content, anyway....

Can you send me a new code to play Bring down the sky ?
Many thanks!

First off no one in here has new numbers, but there have been buckets full [psted over here in the past three years:

http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/category/131/index

Second, if it's at all possible to use the Live Chat, it will be far better.  EA Help through eMail is very slow, and the odds seem worse with regard to getting mere muppets that way.  The muppets just go through the scripts, without trying to THINK  --  on Live Chat, you seem more likely to get the ones with a real brain in their heads. 

Message 2 of 6 (491 Views)

★ Novice

I have been looking for the link for live chat but do not see it. I used it some time ago regarding another issue with origin but do not se it here on the EA help pages. Do I need to  start up my origin client and get to it that way ? Many thanks by the way for the response. You have been the forst person to respond in any capacity regarding my problem.

my Best !

Message 3 of 6 (489 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@elvorlongpaw wrote:

I have been looking for the link for live chat but do not see it. I used it some time ago regarding another issue with origin but do not se it here on the EA help pages. Do I need to  start up my origin client and get to it that way ? Many thanks by the way for the response. You have been the forst person to respond in any capacity regarding my problem.

my Best !

You're welcome, of course.  Not all markets have the option for all games.  I have tested the option only, making sure it works the way it should, but never have needed anything from them, however, I am located stateside (south Texas the past 30-40 years).  Some overseas markets don't get all of the options. 

Message 4 of 6 (484 Views)

★ Novice

im on the north coast of california. live chat  was there about 3 months ago but now is gone from my screen on the EA site for some reason. Im going to try the origin client to see if I can get someone there to give me a new key to install the content.. Thanks again for your time and effort.

Would be nice if EA could at least make good on the promise of a response in 24hrs tpo a email problem. though.

all my best

Message 5 of 6 (481 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

The older games don't seem to have the "Live Chat" support option. 

Of the five EA games I own, only ME3 would offer it.

Message 6 of 6 (431 Views)