Re: Mass Effect 1 Updates

by AcenithCerberus

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Mass Effect 1 Updates

★ Newbie

How do I register my mass effect(1st game of the series) for my PC. I can't find a link for any mass effect updates.

Message 1 of 3 (4,224 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]

You can find updatse here: http://masseffect.bioware.com/me1/pc/updates/index.html

If you purchased it via Origin it should be registered within Origin and I think you can update it from there...I'm not in a place where I can doublecheck that at the moment.

Edit:

Doesn't look like you can download updates directly from Origin, but the latest (1.02) is available via the link above.

Once you've installed Mass Effect 1 you can check which version it is by starting the "MassEffectLauncher.exe" (located in your Mass Effect folder) and reviewing the information under "Game" (Configure ---> Game) on the menu.

SD Signature Banner

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (4,634 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]

You can find updatse here: http://masseffect.bioware.com/me1/pc/updates/index.html

If you purchased it via Origin it should be registered within Origin and I think you can update it from there...I'm not in a place where I can doublecheck that at the moment.

Edit:

Doesn't look like you can download updates directly from Origin, but the latest (1.02) is available via the link above.

Once you've installed Mass Effect 1 you can check which version it is by starting the "MassEffectLauncher.exe" (located in your Mass Effect folder) and reviewing the information under "Game" (Configure ---> Game) on the menu.

SD Signature Banner

Message 2 of 3 (4,635 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Well I have news for you, I still have a problem I even checked the version it was running, supprise it is 1.02 but when I try to run it, it sync's, then does so again as if the game closed when it never lowed.

Message 3 of 3 (3,744 Views)