Mass Effect 1 Not Launching

by TravelerSeven

Original Post

Highlighted

Mass Effect 1 Not Launching

★★★★★ Novice

I'm going to keep this short. I'm trying to launch Mass Effect, but Origin isn't letting me. Maybe this is because I closed out of Mass Effect while it was mid-launch, but I don't know. I would REALLY like to get an answer for how to fix this.

Message 1 of 2 (565 Views)

Betreff: Mass Effect 1 Not Launching

@TravelerSeven 

I moved your post to the Mass Effect board.

Did you tried to repair the game? (in Origin > Game Library > right click ME > Repair)

If that don't helps, do you get any error messages?

Please create a DxDiag in text file format and post it with your next reply.

If you use Windows 7 also go to your Reliability monitor > Press the Windows key and "R" at the same time and copy and paste or type "perfmon /rel" (without the quotes) in the new Window > hit “ENTER” and look if it has entries for the game you have trouble with.

If yes double click at the last entry for the game executable, copy the info to the clipboard, and save it to a text file.

Perf.png

You can attach the DxDiag text file you created (and the “Reliability monitor” text file as well) to your post in the “Reply” window with the “Choose File” button. 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 2 of 2 (552 Views)