Mass Effect 1 - Eden Prime Glitch?

by FonDude22

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Mass Effect 1 - Eden Prime Glitch?

★★★ Newbie

I have the xbox 360 version of Mass Effect 1. 

No matter what I do: set the backstory to Spacer War Hero, Agree with Joker, Tell Jenkins to Relax & That He Deserves a Burial, Ask Ashley if She is OK and tell her not to blame herself, Tell Manuel & Co they are safe, Tell Cole it's safe, and ask if that's all...

It will not let me paragon push for the smuggler's name; it's just grayed out.

Also., I have yet to find a properly ordered walkthrough that states the correct order in which to do missions in order to get the max amount of Paragon points. I have beaten the game twice, the series twice as well. It's just a lot of the Paragon choices that I'm restricted from on Eden Prime and the Citadel are irritating.

Please help!

Message 1 of 4 (991 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Mass Effect 1 - Eden Prime Glitch?

[ Edited ]

@FonDude22

You should max the charm skill right from your first level up.

Only then you can be sure that you have the necessary points for every "Paragon" Option the game gives you.

The only way to get this "Paragon" Option for this mission is to go to an old save, a save before your current level, and spent the points into charm.

(You should have your first level up shortly after the beginning of the Eden Prime mission. Edit: deactivate Auto level up and spent the points per hand every time you level.)

As for the "max amount of Paragon points"

You don't need to run the missions in a "correct order", just give the Paragon answers (Almost always the upper answers) and do the Paragon things, then you will max your paragon bar easily.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (1,167 Views)

All Replies

Hero

@FonDude22 How many points did you invest in the charm skill? I think 3 points is enough if you want to succeed at every persuasion check on Eden Prime.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 4 (976 Views)

★★★ Newbie

When I go into Squad, there are no points for me to spend at the outset of the mission. I would put them on charm but they are not there.

Message 3 of 4 (958 Views)

[ Edited ]

@FonDude22

You should max the charm skill right from your first level up.

Only then you can be sure that you have the necessary points for every "Paragon" Option the game gives you.

The only way to get this "Paragon" Option for this mission is to go to an old save, a save before your current level, and spent the points into charm.

(You should have your first level up shortly after the beginning of the Eden Prime mission. Edit: deactivate Auto level up and spent the points per hand every time you level.)

As for the "max amount of Paragon points"

You don't need to run the missions in a "correct order", just give the Paragon answers (Almost always the upper answers) and do the Paragon things, then you will max your paragon bar easily.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 4 of 4 (1,168 Views)