Re: MASS EFFECT BRING DOWN THE SKY and Pinnacle Station for free? - NO KEY NEEDE

by GenObiOne

Original Post

Highlighted

Re: MASS EFFECT BRING DOWN THE SKY and Pinnacle Station for free? - NO KEY NEEDE

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I bought a new gaming pc. Win 10 Home 64 bit. I installed ME1 from disc. It would not launch. I uninstalled it and then installed the download version on Origin. It works fine and it even gave me Pinnacle Station. A few years ago I downloaded BDtS free installer. This time when I activated it the installer says it cannot find ME and shuts down. It doesn't even ask me where to look. The game is on a different drive from my C: Drive. Any help would be appreciated.

Edit: Turns out BDtS was automatically installed with the Origin Download version. I managed to find my previous Saves on my old gaming PC. I transferred them to my new gaming PC and the BDtS mission played normally.

Aside. The ME Origin Download has no Configuration Utility so I cannot choose 1920 x 1080 as my screen resolution. The in-game graphics settings do not include HD or UHD resolutions.

Message 101 of 110 (9,448 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@GenObiOne;  Look in this folder "C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Mass Effect\Binaries" for "MassEffectConfig.exe".  Angel

Message 102 of 110 (9,432 Views)

@GenObiOne

@GenObiOne wrote:

Aside. The ME Origin Download has no Configuration Utility so I cannot choose 1920 x 1080 as my screen resolution. The in-game graphics settings do not include HD or UHD resolutions.

You can choose 1080p in game.

Here you can see the double arrow you have to click to go to the higher resolutions.

me1.jpg

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 103 of 110 (9,409 Views)

★ Apprentice

Thanks. The arrows looked like they were grayed out so I didn't bother with them. Now running the game in crystal clear 4K.

Message 104 of 110 (9,392 Views)

@GenObiOne

You're welcome, have fun gaming.

Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Message 105 of 110 (9,383 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Guys key not working for me everytime ı see activation screen pls help

Message 106 of 110 (8,396 Views)

@MertT4R

What game?

Where did you get the key?

What exactly happens?

Any error messages?

Message 107 of 110 (8,388 Views)

Re: MASS EFFECT BRING DOWN THE SKY key for free?

★★ Novice

The download for Bring Down the Sky no longer works.

Message 108 of 110 (7,748 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@hermionepao i just chat with EA bring down the sky is out thier dont have it anymore
Message 109 of 110 (5,607 Views)

@sued54 

The ME1 DLCs are part of the main download of the game now. 

If you still have a Disk installation you can find the downloads here.

Message 110 of 110 (5,602 Views)