Re: MASS EFFECT BRING DOWN THE SKY and Pinnacle Station for free? - NO KEY NEEDE

by JohnTSteiner

Original Post

Re: MASS EFFECT BRING DOWN THE SKY and Pinnacle Station for free? - NO KEY NEEDE

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@JohnTSteiner wrote:

The site also shows all the Mass Effect 2 DLC as downloadable, but the game doesn't recognize it as authorized despite signing in with the EA Online account. Am I missing something?

Do you mean the link I posted?

Yeah, you still need to own the DLC on that page (with the exception of the Mass Effect 1 DLC which is free) to actually use it, otherwise when you sign into the EA account in-game it will still fail to authorise. EA haven't given all the DLC for the Dragon Age and Mass Effect games away free, they have just provided the download links.

Message 91 of 110 (5,979 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

I wasn't planning on buying the DLCs, just for a while thought they might be free. I don't believe in paying for the same game multiple times.

-John Steiner

Message 92 of 110 (5,955 Views)

@JohnTSteiner

That is of course your decision, but as said, then you can only use the Cerberus Network DLCs.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 93 of 110 (5,945 Views)

★★ Novice

I did get items that were not part of the original Cerberus package, including the Incisor rifle, Collector armor and assault rifle, and a few other odds and ends that were free.

Message 94 of 110 (5,932 Views)

★★ Guide

Long time ago I paid money for both DLC's and now ... Bring-down-the-sky - code don't work anymore. Teeth bared Pinnacle Station is in Origin ... hope it will work.

How can I see if Pinnacle Station / Down-the-sky is in Mass Effect 1?

Message 95 of 110 (5,584 Views)

★★★ Newbie
They are included in the game now. So just install from Origin and play.
Message 96 of 110 (5,575 Views)

★★ Guide

Even if I have an very. very old "Mas Effect 1" product key? Is it even here incluted?

I will take an old savegame and look if I can find / play the DLC's.

THANKS. Standard smile

Message 97 of 110 (5,566 Views)

@Rappeldrache

If you use a Origin digital copy the DLCs are in game, if you use a disk installation you can find them here, BdtS doesn't require a key anymore.

Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Message 98 of 110 (5,561 Views)

★★ Guide

@Holger1405

You are right. The DLC's are both incluted. THANKS a lot!

Message 99 of 110 (5,549 Views)

@Rappeldrache

You're welcome, and thanks for the XP.

Message 100 of 110 (5,543 Views)