Re: Lift biotic power not lifting enemies

by Spectre1301

Original Post

Lift biotic power not lifting enemies

★★★ Newbie

As the title says, when I cast Lift near/at enemies they don't get lifted in the air but instead they just fall to the ground even if I have Lift maxed out. It's really strange as I already played Mass Effect 1 nine times and not once did I encounter this problem. It only happened just now. To further test this I copied and loaded previously finished adept playthrough of mine and Lift worked just fine in that character. It's only on my current adept playthrough that I have encountered this problem. I know I can just use singularity since it's way more superior but there are cases when I prefer to use Lift instead, so that's why this is bugging me. I'm using the origin version of Mass Effect 1 btw.

Message 1 of 3 (524 Views)

@Spectre1301

That is a strange issue.

Do you use different difficulty settings than before?

Other then that the only explanation I have is a corruption in your save files.

If you create a new character, is the issue the same? 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 2 of 3 (499 Views)

★★★ Newbie

No, the difficulty settings are all consistent. All of them are on Normal difficulty, even the finished playthrough that I mentioned.

I might try and create a new character like you suggested then, but I'll see. I'm still trying to do some testings and observations. You see last night i just finished the side mission on eletania, UNC: Lost module and me and kaidan was able to lift the geth ambushers. So I'm hoping the problem might be sorting itself out, but in any case i'll just create a new character after this playthrough. Thanks for the tip Standard smile I'm going to update this post with my future observations and tests.

Message 3 of 3 (486 Views)