Re: Getting both Mass Effect DLCs

by Teselecta

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Getting both Mass Effect DLCs

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice
Years ago, I bought both DLCs from the store and got keys but I lost the keys. So my questions are:

1- Can I get new copies from EA?
2- If the answer is no, does Standard Edition of Mass Effect include both DLCs or should I buy the trilogy?
Message 1 of 7 (2,085 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★ Novice

I finished Bring Down the Sky DLC and now playing Pinnacle Station :D They are working so thanks.

View in thread

Message 7 of 7 (2,378 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@Teselecta They should be still saved to your account. If you're on Origin click the game panel for Mass Effect then the "i" button. Scroll down and you should see the DLCs that are associated with your account. 

If you bought through Steam, it should also remember your purchase. 

As for your question, the standard edition of the game doesn't come with the DLC, you'd be looking for the trilogy. However that shouldn't be necessary. 

Please let us know how you get on, thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 7 (2,069 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I registered my physical CD-KEY to Origin and downloaded it yesterday. I looked into the DLC file and there are files named "DLC_UNC" and DLC Vegas. Also, when I run the game, I can see "Pinnacle Station" and "Bring Down the Sky" DLCs but we will see whether they work or not.

Message 3 of 7 (2,061 Views)

Community Manager

@Teselecta Thanks. I apologise, I got mixed up earlier with where to check for the DLC, sorry. 

I can see Pinnacle Station on your account at least. 

If you encounter any further issues please contact support, they can investigate further. 

http://help.ea.com/en/article/contact-ea-help/

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 7 (2,052 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yeah and I'm seeing Bring Down the Sky in game so we will see in the future, when I'm playing Standard smile

Message 5 of 7 (2,038 Views)

Community Manager

Good to hear, hopefully that means everything's working as it should. Standard smile

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 6 of 7 (2,028 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I finished Bring Down the Sky DLC and now playing Pinnacle Station :D They are working so thanks.

Message 7 of 7 (2,379 Views)