Re: Game freezes on Xbox 1 whenever it’s connected to 360 profile

by Darthvader99076

Original Post

Game freezes on Xbox 1 whenever it’s connected to 360 profile

★★ Novice

Game won’t launch. Freezes whenever i log in into the 360 profile. Tried to uninstall and reinstall the game multiple times. Issue arises whenever player on an Xbox 1 try to log in with 360 profile.

Message 1 of 3 (701 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Hmmm..... Almost sounds like an iss ue with your internet. I would suggest disconnect any device on the same network. Your network connection must be super slow. Frontier has the worst internet service and internet speeds ever . If Charter is available in your area I would switch.

Message 2 of 3 (662 Views)

★ Guide

Im not 100% sure what you meant by logging in with a 360 profile so I loaded it up myself to check. 

The first time i started ME1 it downloaded saved files from the cloud that werent on this phsyical xbox, is that what your cloud sync was doing? Because if it was id say you just need to wait a while (depending on internet speeds) for the saved file to download. Similar to the firist responder. 

If this sync is because you logged into a different account to play ME1 using the xbox 360 menus then i'd suggest changing the logged in account on the xbox one itself before you load up the game so it starts up with the correct account being synced.

Message 3 of 3 (642 Views)