Re: Game crashes when I go to Sparta

by PlayFairCypher

Original Post

Community Manager

Thanks for that, it's another thing off the checklist anyway. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 71 of 166 (1,218 Views)

Community Manager

Thanks for the help given so far. For the next step we'll be looking for Origin Error Reports. 

Please take the steps in the spoilered post below and post the relevant number in the thread. 

Spoiler

Please create an Origin Error Report and post its ID in here as highlighted in red below.

1. Open Origin.
  2. From the menu on the top choose "Help"
  3. Select "Origin Error Reporter" (You can read more about it here: http://download.dm.origin.com/oer/en_GB.html )

You will see three screens as shown below. 

1. For type of error select "Crash/Hang"
  2. For the description of the problem, please include a brief description (copy/paste of your first post should do) and include a link to your forum post.
  3. Check the box to share diagnostic information and click on "Send Report"
  4. The error reporter will show the second screenshot from below and will then show the third screenshot when finished. On the third one mark and choose to copy (or write down) the Error Report ID text string (bolded) and post it here.

With this ID we will be able to take a closer look at what exactly has been going on. Thank you very much for taking a look in advance.

OER_tool.png

Again, thank you for your help with this and sorry for any frustration caused.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 72 of 166 (1,200 Views)

★★★ Novice

0820fe9480005c62

Message 73 of 166 (1,188 Views)

★★★ Novice

Error ID:

0820ff4680005c64

______

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Mass-Effect-1/Game-crashes-when-I-go-to-Sparta/td-p/4507778/page/2

This is the page on which my post is on. Keep it up, you are very helpful Standard smile

Message 74 of 166 (1,183 Views)

★ Apprentice

I will do it this evening (I'm in Italy and i'm at work now), anyway i  really can't understand how, if you uninstalled ME, and redownload it ME from Origin, with my savegame i sent you through pm you had no issue and the whole community who downloaded the game in the last 10 days is having the same issue... It is 99% related to Origin, or to the game or to dlc, anyway related to something we downloaded from origin, and it is quite strange you are the only one who is not reproducing this issue.

I'm not saying i don't believe you, i'm just saying... it is quite strange...

I hope anyway this will be fixed soon. I'm paying more trying to let this game works, than the amount i paid for the trilogy :D 

Message 75 of 166 (1,182 Views)

★★ Novice

0821035080005c6e

Message 76 of 166 (1,170 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

My error report: 08210ab280005c83

Message 77 of 166 (1,158 Views)

★★★ Novice

Does Origin have regional servers? Just curious, since I'm in the UK -- maybe the error is limited to people in a specific area?

Message 78 of 166 (1,153 Views)

★★★ Novice

Your Report ID is: 0821111d80005c94

Doubt its a regional error mate. You guys are in Europe, I am in america.....so.....yea

Message 79 of 166 (1,151 Views)

★★ Novice

I deinstalled the downloaded origin Version and installed the Hardcopy - and now it works. I have no idea why, but i can play again Standard smile good luck for all of you!

Message 80 of 166 (1,138 Views)