Achievements won't unlock Xbox one mass effect 1

by watersidegerm57

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Achievements won't unlock Xbox one mass effect 1

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice
Hi I'm having issues unlocking achievements on mass effect 1 Xbox one I had all mass effect trilogy achievements until I got banned from Xbox 360 long time ago figure I'll give another shot or chance the point is I know how to unlock all the achievements correctly.my original issues was in game achievements said I unlocked 29 but the dash board said 19 so I asked Xbox did various steps to resolve this issue then I lost my in game achievements matched the dash board 19 so I figured not to bother anyone of this issue I'll just get them again well 6 out of 10 unlocked but the remaining 4 are power gamer,paragon,renegade and, completionist.it acts like I already unlocked them or didn't meet the right credentials when I certainly did.so I could really use any suggestions help to resolve these issues not for just my sake so other wouldn't experience this frustration and disappointment in playing one of the best game I ever played in my life all them beyond great.as a huge fan I'm trying to give another chance otherwise I just won't play anymore because I don't enjoy other games like mass effect all of them.i bought this game at Xbox market place so I definitely been signed in or else the game saves wouldn't load right also these aren't your typical achievements they give you bonus for progressing the game not just the first mass effect but second as well is why considering this is critical like a speed bump or a dead end.i hope I explained my self and the issues I'm having well enough to resolve this critical problem I had to experienced please experts anybody your help would be most appreciated thank you for reading and your time take care all you gamers out there watersidegerm57 signing out.
Message 1 of 4 (1,786 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Achievements won't unlock Xbox one mass effect 1

★★★ Novice
I found solution to my issue replaying on Xbox 360 console solved my problem sometimes we just have to go back where we started I'm thankful i kept my 360 and saved game Xbox send me your pay check lol.game on

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (2,237 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice
I found solution to my issue replaying on Xbox 360 console solved my problem sometimes we just have to go back where we started I'm thankful i kept my 360 and saved game Xbox send me your pay check lol.game on
Message 2 of 4 (2,238 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I’ll have to give this a try. I’m having the exact same issue with Throw Mastery and Warp Mastery. In game it shows I have all 49 achievements including those 2, but when I back out or go into the Xbox One achievements page it shows 47/49 with those two missing.

Message 3 of 4 (826 Views)

EA DICE Team
I'm closing this thread to stop it from being necroed.

If you have any issues with Mass Effect: Andromeda, please make a new topic about your problems and what kind of steps you have tried to solve them.

/Atic
Message 4 of 4 (773 Views)